During Cheryl’s 30+ years of real estate experience she has consistently been a Top Listing Agent, a Multi-Million Dollar Producer, and gained recognition as one of the Top 4% Internationally, and become an REO and Investor Specialist. Building a business based on trust comes naturally, having grown up watching her father work as a Realtor, opening his own brokerage, and later becoming a real estate developer. While riding in the passenger seat or sitting on his lap during conference calls, his integrity and strong work ethic were instilled in her, and are the foundation on which she has built her own business. First and foremost Cheryl protects her clients’ interests and place the utmost importance on building personal trust, striving to be thought of as her clients’ “Trusted Advisor in Real Estate.” Many of Cheryls clients have become lifelong friends and she continues to provide real estate services to their children, family and friends!
Cheryl has worked as a full-time real estate agent in the East San Francisco Bay Area since 1986. Cheryl has earned the following industry certifications and awards:
- Top Producing Agent; Presidents Club and President’s Circle membership 30 years since 1988
- Five Star Professional and Senior Real Estate Sales Specialist at Keller Williams East Bay
- Appeared on “Crossfire,” a Real Estate TV talk show
- Completed Mastery University, Date With Destiny, Business Mastery, Life and Wealth Mastery, Unleash the Power Within, and Yes I’m a Firewalker!
Cheryl also holds the following professional and philanthropic affiliations:
- Director of Berean Christian High School’s Parent Group
- Serve on the Leadership Team for the Barnabas Group
- Member of the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Clayton Business and Community Association
- Supporter of People to People Student Ambassadors
- Contributor to Foster the Bay, Children’s Hospital, Compassion International, Golden Hills Ladies Ministries, the Leukemia Foundation, and missions in Mexico, Guatemala, Estonia, and Haiti